Thursday, August 2, 2012

Disclaimers

Hello my friends. I've been debating whether or not to start a blog to log my journey over the next four years. I finally decided in favor of blogging mostly so I can have a place to process. Currently the blog is public, so anyone can technically read it, but I'm not giving the link to anyone from my med school or my family. I want a place I can process uncensored. (If creepers start reading/commenting, I'll make it private). So my disclaimers are:
1. I don't plan to censor myself
2. It's med school, there's a certain gross-out factor involved. I'm sure things like bisecting a cadaver's face will require some processing so be forewarned.
3. Everyone says med school's a bitch. I might run out of time to blog, but as I said, this is for me (not for you) ultimately so I apologize now if I don't keep this up.
4. Please don't pass my link off to others without letting me know. I know its public so other people could find it on their own, but I just like to have an idea of who's creeping on me :D
5. For now, lets keep this name free. Thanks.

So, orientation's over and real life starts on Monday. Ready go!

No comments:

Post a Comment